Monday, April 20, 2009

update

I thot I would give an update of what God is doing....Brother Miller is improving they have taken him off a lot of the meds and he seems to be responding to their conversation and breathing mostly on his own. We serve a great God! It looked like it was hopeless but God came through for us. AND..........

Saturday I got a call from "Darlene" saying that she wanted a ride to church and wanted to start back to church and get right with God...........I was skeptical but I went to pick her up yesteday morning and on the way home she was asking me some questions and I told her to come to church again last night and we would visit with her and pray with her..........AND......she got gloriously saved!!! what a thrill and blessing it is to see someone so bound to be freed!

We can't praise Him enough.

Other than that theres not much to blog about (of course I couldn't top that anyway) we have planted our little garden and if I may say so myself it is sooo cute we have tomatoes, okra, 2 kinds of squash, cucumbers, onions, lettuce, peppers and asparagus all in one little spot.....that is so fun to me to see all that grow and its fun to eat too...........and BTW Slug has potatoes and some more tomatoes down at the farm so we have lots of work ahead of us with all the mowing and brush cleaning and burning that we still have left over from last year.

I love spring and summer but I wear myself out having fun..........lol

Please keep the Miller family and Darlene in your prayers and til later I'm outta here God bless all readers.

1 comment:

Momma Tammi said...

What wonderful news! God is so good! Hope your week continues to be as wonderful!