Thursday, June 18, 2009

Insomnia

Okay its 5:45 A.M. and I have been awake since 2 I really don't know why I finually got tired of trying to get back to sleep so I just got up and made coffee and decided to blog. I can really get wound up when I have a lot going on and things hanging over my head to get done so I guess that plays a big part in my insomnia. I also get really burdened for people that are going thru hard times and wake up thinking of them and praying for them.
These scriptures really spoke to me yesterday about waiting on the Lord when we need help and a miracle so I thot I would share them.
The Lord spoke to his people when they had been taken captive and were waiting for deliverance and His promise to come.

Zechariah 8: 16-17
These are the things that ye shall do; Speak ye every man the truth to his neighbour; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates; And let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his neighbor; and love no false oath; for all these are things that I hate , saith the Lord.

Surely this will work for us too as we wait for His promises and we will be ready to receive when the time comes.

I hope everyone is having a great summer we are loving getting out and enjoying the great weather and staying busy.

Until next time tata for now.

p.s. I'm waiting to get some pictures before finishing my childhood memories.

No comments: