Friday, August 6, 2010

gettin ready to go

Well I'm doin all I can to get ready to go to NC next week, I've had a special invitation to go to IYC and be the royal babysitter and it is an honor, I CAN'T WAIT, I am looking forward to the trip with Vicky and getting to see that part of NC tho I wish my husband could go too.

Vicky and I are going shopping today to do some last minute shopping and I hope it can also be relaxing and a time to enjoy what we love to do and get us a little closer to being ready. It will be hard to leave the family behind here I wish all could go too!

It seems that every where you look people are having trouble and stressful times but Jesus said that we would have these days and I know that if we will just humble ourselves before him he will work everything out for us we can't make it without him. I know that there have been times that I thot I couldn't go on and I had no strength in myself and wanted to just not try but the Lord carried me and got me thru it all.

Yesterday was a beautiful day.....we had a break in the extreme heat and a little breeze and I went to town and then fixed some chicken/steak k-bobs for dinner and took some over to Scott
(the kids hated them) and visited Dalton for a little bit he is doing pretty good other than that leg is not workable at all it will take time and a lot of physical therapy to get it back working. I'm sure with the Lord's help and his determination he will get it going.

It is so quiet and peaceful right now and I don't want to get up and get started on the day but can't get ready if I don't so bye for now enjoy summer while you can it won't last long enough for me. School will be started before I get back from the Assembly and fall will be right around the corner............I love fall but not winter, however I know we have the four seasons and I need to love them all for what they are............I just can't stand to be cold............lol

No comments: