Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A season for everything

King Soloman said "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:" (Ecclesiastes 3:1) I'm trying to console myself that it is God's will for us to have winter, ice and cold weather. And that it is only temporary . I certainly can't say that I have been inconvenienced so far by it I have enjoyed staying in my warm and cozy house however my Christmas preparation is somewhat hindered.............hopefully Friday will be the day that I can finish my shopping and be ready for some very special "company" yippee!!! I don't want to be too busy to do lots of visiting tho their first visit will be short I want to make the most of it.

Well in case some one reads this blog that I won't see "MERRY CHRISTMAS"

No comments: