Friday, February 20, 2009

Lost Goose

Okay we decided to break up winter and take a little trip to the southwest and maybe catch some warmer weather and instead like a lost goose we headed north!! to see Dustin and Jamey and the kids. those grandkids can really influence decisions........lol but the Lord willing when we leave here we will take a shorter trip south. Maybe I can post some pictures when we get through. Anyway we are having a GREAT time visiting with the kids and "Pop" "Slug" "Bro. Monahan" Heehee was able to dedicate little Lillie while we were here and that was really neat. I'm sure you can see pictures of that on Jamey's blog soon.

Colorado Springs is beautiful with no snow and sunshine it is beautiful anytime but we don't come when the weather is bad so we're glad to get to come and see them a little more often.
We were able to see the garden of the gods and that was beautiful and I can't wait to see it in warmer weather when I can get out and enjoy it .

Well I hope everyone is having a great week and I'll try to post more later. God Bless all

1 comment:

Momma Tammi said...

How fun to get to see the grands! Have a great time and looking forward to some pics.